Our Urethane Cement Floor Coating option is a seamless, 3/16″, 100% solids, cementitious-urethane, self-leveling, concrete resurfacing system with a natural quartz aggregate broadcast providing a slip-resistant, gloss finish. The combination of two-part urethane technology, Portland cement and select aggregates provides attributes similar to concrete, making it very resistant to thermal shock.
- Thickness: 3/16 inch
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Chemical and Abrasion Resistant
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA, CFIA and OSHA standards
- Low odor, VOC compliant
- Slip Resistant: Textured finishes aid in safe flooring – even when wet
- CA 01350 compliant
- Contributes to LEED
- Green Product: Green Building Council Member – “Mindful Materials” Certified
- Easy to Maintain – Withstand traffic of a busy facility
Quartz Broadcast – Broadcast of Flintshot or Q-Rok Quartz Aggregate into the Poly-Crete SL
Body Coat – Pigmented Poly-Crete SL
Primer – (optional) Pigmented Poly-Crete TF Plus (only required with F60 Broadcast or if the substrate is very porous)
Prepared Substrate – Concrete Surface Profile (CSP) of 3-4
With our free consultation, a Coating Specialist will evaluate your surfaces, explore color and texture samples, and give you a clear written estimate. Contact us to schedule today.
Get more concrete coating inspiration from our blogs and Youtube channel.