Concrete Patio Floor Coating
Patio Floor Coatings for Protection and Style
Our concrete patio floor colorings can help any homeowner create a stunning outdoor area, add curb appeal, and invest in the value of your home. Resurfacing your patio is not only a quick and cost-efficient way to add style to any outdoor space, but also to protect it from the elements.
Patio Coatings Prevent Damage to Concrete
Because concrete is naturally porous, it easily absorbs water from melted ice and snow that causes corrosion during freeze-thaw cycles. Commonly used de-icing or road salt also gets absorbed by concrete and results in a chemical reaction leading to further deterioration. Our expertly formulated polyurea patio coatings penetrate and seal the pores of your concrete, preventing moisture or salt from accumulating inside. In addition, these coatings are easy to install regardless of the season and cure perfectly within 24 hours.
Book a Free Quote for a Patio Floor Coating
Get More Info About Coating Outdoor Spaces
- Understand how our product compares to popular DIY acrylic sealers.
- Get excited to change your space and learn about our concrete coating project process.
- Hear testimonials and see photos of finished spaces by checking out our project highlight blogs.
The Webfoot Difference
- Durability - High-performance coatings that work for you, not against you.
- Installation - Precision is the name of the game, and we only need one day.
- Presentation - Level up your space with a high-gloss coating available in custom colors.
- Partnership - Our team works for you, and we’re here for the long haul.
With our free consultation, a Coating Specialist will evaluate your surfaces, explore color and texture samples, and give you a clear written estimate. Contact us to schedule today.
Get more concrete coating inspiration from our blogs and Youtube channel.