Basement Floor Coatings
Get the Benefits of a Basement Floor Coating
Basement floor coatings improve the aesthetics of your space and increase your home's value by creating extra, finished living space. They also seal and protect your concrete from damage over time .
Comparing Paint vs. Epoxy vs. Polyurea Basement Floor Coatings
Epoxy is the most commonly known coating product on the market, but isn't necessarily the best choice for your basement floor coating. An epoxy floor coating is prone to chipping and peeling, and requires regular replacement every 3-5 years.
Another popular option is the DIY basement coating option of painting your concrete. Paint has a weak level of adhesion and often warps and bubbles with temperature fluctuations. If you paint your concrete, you will have to touch it up and maintain for years to come as it chips and peels.
Webfoot uses 100% pure polyurea basement floor coatings that won't chip, crack, or delaminate when used in a high-traffic area, like a basement room. It's a long-lasting option for your basement floor coating.
Book Your Free Basement Floor Coating Quote
Learn More About Webfoot's Basement Floor Coatings
- Get excited to change your space and learn about our concrete coating project process.
- Understand more about how our concrete coating product compares to others on the market.
The Webfoot Difference
- Durability - High-performance coatings that work for you, not against you.
- Installation - Precision is the name of the game, and we only need one day.
- Presentation - Level up your space with a high-gloss coating available in custom colors.
- Partnership - Our team works for you, and we’re here for the long haul.
With our free consultation, a Coating Specialist will evaluate your surfaces, explore color and texture samples, and give you a clear written estimate. Contact us to schedule today.
Get more concrete coating inspiration from our blogs and Youtube channel.