Garage Floor Epoxy vs. Polyurea Garage Floor Coatings [INFOGRAPHIC & GUIDE]
Garage Floor Epoxy vs. Polyurea Garage Floor Coatings
In comparison to epoxy, polyurea garage floor coatings are the better choice for a number of reasons. Benefits of polyurea as a garage floor coating include:
An epoxy coating may be the cheaper option upfront but will require more regular maintenance and replacement as it breaks down from heavy use. Additional ways that Webfoot's multi-layered polyurea system compares to common epoxy include:
- UV-Stability - Our concrete coatings are great both indoor and outdoor. They will not shrink, crack or chip if they are exposed to sunlight or extreme temperature changes
- Durable and Strong- These coatings are four times stronger than epoxy and resistant to drops from tools and chemicals. They are also UV stable, so they're great for both indoor and outdoor applications. Our polyurea coatings won’t chip, fade or peel like epoxy.
- Slip-Resistant - Our coatings do great when applied to garage floors or pool decks. This is because they are slip-resistant, even when wet!
- Great-Looking - You have an array of options that are only limited by your imagination. We create custom concrete flooring with you in mind. If you own a business, have a favorite sports team, or want to ensure that your flooring perfectly matches your decor, we can make it happen.
- Quick Application - We can coat your concrete surfaces in less than 24 hours. Even better, you will be back to enjoying your space in as little as 12 hours!
- Guaranteed - We stand behind our products. We guarantee that your concrete coatings will be the best investment you’ve ever made, and we believe it so much that we warranty your coating for a lifetime.
Polyurea Concrete Coatings at Webfoot
Advantages of Polyurea Coatings
The advantages of polyurea are dependent on the variety, or purity, of the polyurea product. Different products have very different physical properties and life spans. Webfoot examines polyurea in-depth to explain why we've committed to our multi-layered pure polyurea system.
Problems with Polyurea Floor Coatings
Webfoot’s product is a pure (100%) polyurea concrete coating that we get directly from the manufacturer, Penntek Industrial Coatings. As a pure polyurea, it differs from competitors who offer polyaspartics and other watered-down polyurea blends. Our pure polyurea is the strongest and most durable form of polyurea. Webfoot is Addressing 7 Problems with Polyurea Floor Coatings so you can feel confident when you choose our multi-layered pure polyurea system.
Polyurea Floor Coating Installation
Professional concrete coatings deliver professional results. We’re supporters of a good DIY project, but when it comes to concrete coatings we make it look easy because we’ve mastered the art. We’ll resurface your floor following a 5-part process: grinding, mending, basecoat application, chip system broadcasting (optional), and topcoat application. And we’ll do it all in one-day.
Polyurea Concrete Coating Cost
Polyurea concrete coatings are a great choice if you are willing to invest more money upfront for a type of coating that will last long-term. The overall total cost of your project will vary based on the 5 Cost Factors of a Concrete Coating Project.
Schedule a Free Quote
Webfoot makes achieving your project goals easy.
Durable Powder-Coated Garage Cabinets
Learn about Webfoot Cabinets today