If you follow our concrete coating projects on social media, you probably see that we coat a LOT of garage floors, followed closely by outdoor surfaces like porches, patios, and steps. We’ve even coated poolside spaces.
But did you know that we can just as easily coat your interior concrete surfaces? In this case, Crew Leader Mel and his team did an incredible job coating a mudroom that connects our client's garage and main house.
Let’s take a closer look!
Project Recap: Concrete Floor Coatings in a Mudroom
Here’s a quick recap of our process:
- First we grind and clean the surface, guaranteeing secure coating adhesion
- We then fill any pits or cracks with our specialized mender
- Next, we mix and apply Penntek’s 100% solids, self-priming, pure polyurea basecoat (the good stuff!)
- One of our favorite steps: broadcast the color chips of your choice (we have lots of colors to pick from, or else we can create custom blend to match your preferences
- We then scrape and vacuum the surface to reclaim any vertical chips
- Finally, we roll out the polyaspartic clear coat
Want to see it in action? Mel explains it perfectly right here:
Benefits of Interior Concrete Floor Coatings
Why is our polyurea system such an ideal fit for this space?
As an added benefit, our coatings are easy to clean and maintain, and there is no lingering odor during the installation and curing period(just another way that polyurea is SO much better than epoxy systems).
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! We’re here to help, and would love to discuss your project ideas in more detail.
Schedule a Free Quote
Webfoot makes achieving your project goals easy.
Durable Powder-Coated Garage Cabinets
Learn about Webfoot Cabinets today